A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michelle Albert:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Albert
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michelle Albert, MD, MPH is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- She has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Arteriosclerosis (Arterial Disease)
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Coronary Artery Disease (CAD)
- Coronary Disease
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Albert graduated from University of Rochester .
Dr. Albert has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Brigham and Women's Hospital
- Dana-Farber Cancer Institute
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michelle Asha Albert MD and MPH is a female Internist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Michelle A. Albert practice?
- Dr. Michelle Albert has 2 office locations.
Dr. Michelle Albert practices Cardiovascular Disease near Boston, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Fall River, MA.
See Boston Cardiologists.