A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michelle Algarin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michelle Algarin is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michelle Algarin, MD is board certified in Dermatology.
- She has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Acne Rosacea
- Psoriatic Arthritis
- Skin Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Algarin graduated from University of California at Los Angeles. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Algarin has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Mission Hospital
- Anaheim Memorial Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michelle Marie Algarin MD is a female Dermatologist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Dermatology.
- Where does Dr. Michelle M. Algarin practice?
- Dr. Michelle Algarin has 4 office locations.
Dr. Michelle Algarin practices Dermatology near Laguna Hills, CA.
See Laguna Hills Dermatologists.