A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Education & Awards
Dr. Andre graduated from Lsu Hsc.More Education & Awards
Dr. Andre has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Terrebonne General Hospital
- Terrebonne General Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Andre accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 17 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Louisiana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Louisiana Medicaid - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Michelle Andre:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Michelle M. Andre practice?
Dr. Michelle Andre practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Houma, LA.
Additional practice locations include: Thibodaux, LA and Morgan City, LA.
See Houma Obstetricians & Gynecologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Micaela Andre, Dr. Michaela Andre, Dr. Michele Andre, Dr. Mikki Andre