A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michelle Andre:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michelle Andre is Below Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Andre graduated from Louisiana State University at Shreveport.
Dr. Andre has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Terrebonne General Hospital
- Terrebonne General Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michelle M Andre MD is a female Obstetrician , has 8 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics.
- Where does Dr. Michelle M. Andre practice?
- Dr. Michelle Andre has 4 office locations.
Dr. Michelle Andre practices Obstetrics near Houma, LA.
Additional practice locations include: Thibodaux, LA.
See Houma Obstetricians & Gynecologists.