Dr. Michelle Andrews MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

March 25th, 2016
Vert caring, professional and very happy with the result so far

October 24th, 2015
Great Orthopaedic Surgeon
Dr. Andrews was concerned, competent and patient as I went through the process of knee orthoscopy and eventual total knee replacement. She explained all the procedures and options every step of the way, and was consistent with her kind patient approach. I checked out many orthopedic surgeons before settling on her practice, and I definitely made the right choice.

September 30th, 2015
There is no better ortho around. She knows!

August 28th, 2015
The highest level of quality care!
Dr. Andrews is the most thorough and efficient Doctor I have ever been treated by. Each time I have left her office, I have known exactly what is going on with my knee, as well as what my options are for my treatment. More doctors should strive to be like her!

May 12th, 2015
Patient
Dr Andrews previously perform shoulder surgery and now I had knee surgery for complex tear minicus. My surgery went very well. I was able to walk the next day and a week later have a slit limp. I had mininal pain on the first 2 days only. She has done knee surgery on other members of my family and we have all been highly satisfied. She is an excellent doctor who listens to the patient and takes excellent care of all of us as well.

April 16th, 2015
I loved Dr Andrews. She was patient and made sure I understood exactly what was going to happen.

March 18th, 2015
I went to Dr. Andrews for right shoulder pain. I needed surgery to repair a rotator cuff and bicep muscles. The experience was as pleasant as surgery can be. I had very little pain after surgery took zero pain pills and use ice as my friend. the PT staff she uses are fantastic. I do not like hospitals or needles but I would do it over again.

February 5th, 2015
Excellent Doctor
excellent doctor. I have to remind myself I had surgery.

November 10th, 2014
Excellent Care
I have seen multiple orthopedists in Cincinnati. Dr. Andrews is by far the best I have seen. She listens to what is going on, never rushes to surgery, and is overall fantastic! Even at the hospital where she performed my surgery, the nursing staff frequently commented on her excellence. I have recommended her to two close friends, who have also been very satisfied. I give her 4 stars for promptness even though the wait is considered longer than national average at 15 minutes because I don't feel that is an unreasonable wait time. Not to mention all patients heal differently and she is not a doc that rushes you in and out. Also excellent follow-up and physical therapy program.

October 22nd, 2014
I was referred to Dr. Andrews by two co-workers. She's very knowledgeable, caring, personable, and made me feel at ease before surgery. I had a complete torn ACL. Surgery was quick. It's been six years and have no problems.

August 28th, 2014
patient
I found Dr Andrews very thorough in diagnosing before presenting the options to treatment. Although the temptation was there to postpone treatment following the sports season, she was candid to level the risk both as a short term probability of further damage as well as the implication in the long term. The procedure was without any surprises, and physical therapy restored the condition of the knee - I could not be more pleased with the results. In addition, Dr Andrews understood the sport I am in and reflected the entire process toward reengaging in that sport.

August 19th, 2014
Knees
Dr. Andrews replaced both of my knees in the past 18 months. The results were phenomenal. One night in hospital, walking without assistance in two weeks, no complications.