Dr. Michelle Anson MD Patient Reviews

• Family Medicine San Antonio, TX

March 30th, 2016
Horrible Staff.... Beware.
Dr. Anson is a fantastic, caring and loving doctor. She's absolutely the best. But her office staff are horrible and completely incompetent when it comes to patient care. Very unprofessional staff and not knowledgeable with patients issues. Shannon was very unfriendly, rude and ugly! She was the most unpleasant person I've ever had to deal with. You would think that she was the doctor and had the power to make all the medical decisions. Every person I encountered today was rude and unpleasant to deal with. Dr. Anson has lost a patient that has been with her for 8 years due to her horrible staff. Sad situation!!!!!! The staff is a reflection of your practice..... Not a good look.

October 31st, 2013
Love the doctor but the office is a train wreck. Dr.anson has limited her hours so much it is difficult to get an appt with her also. Could overlook this however the last time I had labwork done the office did not relay the info correctly and it was a ridiculous process to get it corrected. The office also scheduled my last appt on a day that she does not work. The office staff is totally incompetent.....I tried to have them read lab results and call in medication since it was their error....so had to switch doctors in order to have a doctor read my lab work.

July 16th, 2013
They have now moved....but previously.....
Dr. Anson is very personable and empathetic. I have been seeing her for about 8 years now, followed her from another location because I like her so much, and am following her to the CURRENT location again. She is very thorough and will refer you, if that is the case to specialist. I am happy to have found a great doctor!

October 4th, 2012
Very Good Doctor
A very knowledgeable doctor with a good bedside manner. There a few issues with office. The phone system is very annoying to actually get through to make an appointment or try and talk to Dr. Anson's Assistants. There was one women earlier that worked front desk, whose front office customer service skills were not great. However, it seems now they have more friendly and helpful front office staff.

March 7th, 2012
I would recommend Dr Anson without hesitation, her professionalism and bedside manner is wonderful. I feel that the weakness of this office is her staff, male receptionist, her office manager lacks charisma, empathy and is totally unaware of the fact that the patient is the customer. This office could explode with the right supporting staff to empathize with patients and their vulnerable state of body and mind.

March 15th, 2011
DEFINITELY A "MODERN DOCTORS OFFICE"
Myself, wife, and two young children have seen just about all three doc's at this office (Dr. Sutton,Anson,and Garcia) & we love them. They have been our primary doc's since 2007,and we have become very familiar with mostly all the staff as well, although there have been the occasional new face here and there. For the most part our family has never been mistreated. Staff always have smiles on there faces, and seem to go above and beyond catering to my sometime difficult situations. This office has grown with technology, and I personally cant wait to see where it takes my family medical care. Although, the wait can sometimes be a bit I can APPRECIATE that my family care is not treated like we are at the drive thru at a fast food resturant!!