A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michelle Ariss:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michelle Ariss is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Lazy Eye (Strabismus)
Education & Awards
Dr. Ariss graduated from Medical College of Ohio, Toledo. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Ariss has 12 hospital affiliations:
- St. Vincent Mercy Children's Hospital
- St Anne Mercy Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michelle Mirna Ariss MD is a female Ophthalmologist, has 8 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology and Pediatric Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Michelle M. Ariss practice?
- Dr. Michelle Ariss has 8 office locations.
Dr. Michelle Ariss practices Ophthalmology and Pediatric Ophthalmology near Kansas City, MO.
Additional practice locations include: Toledo, OH and Bowling Green, OH.
See Kansas City Ophthalmologists.