A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michelle Baack:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michelle Baack is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michelle Baack, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Baack graduated from University of South Dakota , Vermillion.
Dr. Baack has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Pioneer Memorial Hospital - CAH
- Canton-Inwood Memorial Hospital - CAH
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michelle Leigh Baack MD is a female Pediatrician, has 16 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Michelle L. Baack practice?
- Dr. Michelle Baack has 1 office location.
Dr. Michelle Baack practices Pediatrics near Sioux Falls, SD.
See Sioux Falls Pediatricians.