inactive

Michelle Babb MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

2.4

March 26th, 2013
Jan Marie B.
The care was wonderful. If I lived in the area I would have her for my Dr.again.

October 10th, 2012
Dr Babb has been our family pediatrician for almost 18 years. I have no complaints whatsoever. She listens to us, and doesn't think twice about referring us to a specialist if need be.

May 8th, 2012
EX Patient
Horrible excuse for a doctor! I'm so glad I found my new PC doctor. She has me on the right road to help with my ailmenbts. BTW, Dr Babb, it's not ok for me to wait 5 years for a Pap when cancer runs in my family. And BTW, those places on my shins weren't broken blood vessels from socks like you said but from my high blood pressure which you always let go at almost 200! You are a real piece of work! Scary!

March 18th, 2011
Glad I switched
I went to Dr. Babb for several years. She left me on the same high blood pressure meds I was on for years (10 to be exact) and every time I went my BP was high. She dismissed every question I had with answers that didn't make since. I decided to switch Drs, this past week went to my new primary care physican I was sent directly to the ER for a blood pressure reading over 240. This supposed Dr is a hazard to your health! So happy I got up the nerve to switch primary care physicans...my life depended on it!!!!!