Learn more about Dr. Michelle Bachtel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michelle Bachtel is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Bachtel
GERD Patient Education Learn all about GERD or gastroesopageal reflux disease with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Bachtel Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michelle Bachtel, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- She has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- Heart Catheterization
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Bachtel graduated from University of Missouri at Columbia. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Bachtel has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Tallahassee Memorial Hospital
- Tallahassee Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michelle Dolgin Bachtel MD is a female Internist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Michelle D. Bachtel practice?
- Dr. Michelle Bachtel has 7 office locations.
Dr. Michelle Bachtel practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Tallahassee, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Crawfordville, FL and Quincy, FL.
See Tallahassee Internists and Tallahassee Cardiologists.