A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michelle Bachtel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michelle Bachtel is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Bachtel
Atrial Fibrillation Patient Education Learn about atrial fibrillation and irregular heartbeat symptoms and treatments by reading the patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Bachtel Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michelle Bachtel, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- She has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- Heart Catheterization
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Bachtel graduated from University of Missouri at Columbia. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Bachtel has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Tallahassee Memorial Hospital
- Tallahassee Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michelle Dolgin Bachtel MD is a female Internist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Michelle D. Bachtel practice?
- Dr. Michelle Bachtel has 1 office location.
Dr. Michelle Bachtel practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Tallahassee, FL.
See Tallahassee Internists and Tallahassee Cardiologists.