A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michelle Bain:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michelle Bain is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michelle Bain, MD is board certified in Dermatology and Pediatric Dermatology.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Acne Rosacea
- Skin Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Bain graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago.
Dr. Bain has 4 hospital affiliations:
- University Of Illinois Medical Center At Chicago
- Holy Rosary Healthcare
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michelle Bain MD is a female Dermatologist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Dermatology and Pediatric Dermatology.
- Where does Dr. Michelle Bain practice?
- Dr. Michelle Bain has 2 office locations.
Dr. Michelle Bain practices Dermatology and Pediatric Dermatology near Chicago, IL.
See Chicago Dermatologists.