A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michelle Ballecer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michelle Ballecer, Family Practitioner is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ballecer
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michelle Ballecer, MD, MPH is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Sports Medicine
- Women's Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Ballecer graduated from St. George's University, St Georges.
Dr. Ballecer has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Banner Thunderbird Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michelle Marie Ballecer MD and MPH is a female Family Practitioner, has 8 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Michelle M. Ballecer practice?
- Dr. Michelle Ballecer has 1 office location.
Dr. Michelle Ballecer practices Family Medicine near Glendale, AZ.
See Glendale Family Physicians.