Dr. Michelle Banducci MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

October 13th, 2016
Dr. Banducci was very nice and really listened to me. Very knowledgeable about medication and other treatments. Staff very friendly and got me in quickly.

June 3rd, 2015
Best Doctor
This is truly a wonderful doctor. She is very kind and considerate and is an outstanding listener. I have never felt more comfortable in a psychiatrist's office. She really knows her speciality. She sees me and my two children, and we all love her. Her office staff is very courteous and well organized. They respond promptly to phone calls to the office, and they have always answered my questions. The office is easy to find, and it is easily accessed from I-680. It is located in a very pleasant setting, surrounded by redwood trees and lush landscaping. There is plenty of parking mere feet from the door of Dr. Banducci's office. I highly recommend this doctor. You won't find a better psychiatrist anywhere.

May 29th, 2015
An outstanding psychiatrist who really cares about her patients. She is very patient and understanding. Dr. Banducci is an excellent listener and is very knowledgeable. I highly recommend her.

March 30th, 2015
Excellent doctor. Very patient, sensitive, and compassionate with outstanding listening skills. She is the best psychiatrist I have ever visited, and I highly recommend her.

April 22nd, 2014
Wonderful doctor!
Dr. Banducci is truly a wonderful physician. She is patient, caring and compassionate and has a friendly personality. I feel very comfortable and relaxed in her presence, and I trust her totally. I would not go to another doctor.

October 22nd, 2013
Outstanding Doctor!
Dr. Banducci is a highly professional doctor whom I highly recommend. She is patient, compassionate, thoughtful, and is an excellent listener. She spends whatever time is necessary to understand my issues and decide on appropriate treatment. I wouldn't go to any other doctor. Her office staff is extremely courteous and helpful.

September 17th, 2013
Truly Outstanding Doctor
Dr. Banducci is a thoughtful, compassionate, caring doctor with outstanding credentials. She makes me feel like I'm her most important patient, and her competence is unquestionable. She has my trust, respect and admiration. Dr. Banducci has recently established a new practice which is a smaller and more friendly office than her prior office. I highly recommend her.

May 12th, 2013
Outstanding Doctor
Dr. Banducci is a very compassionate and thoughtful physician. She is an excellent listener and takes the time to truly understand me and my problems. I highly recommend her.

May 10th, 2013
Dr banducci helped me a while ago to get my medication bc I lost my job and haven't seen her for like a year. I called some other sychiatrists and they said they wouldn't prescribe the medicine I wanted over the phone and that I had to see them for an appointment first. But then I called dr B and she said she would call in the medicine and I didn't have to see her. Thank u

August 16th, 2010
Would not trust any other doctor
Last year, I went to a psych for the first time in my life. I was in bad shape with extreme anxiety. I certainly did not expect her to solve my problems in one visit - my child was a patient of her officemate but that was all I knew about Dr. B. I knew I needed help though, so I went. I think I spent the first 20 minutes crying, just for no reason, I was depressed. My 80 minute session lasted about 2 hours. She is NOT a clock watcher. Whatever I paid (I honestly don't remember), it was worth every penny. She was so understanding and acted like she could relate and had handled my type of proble before. I was given two prescriptions and told to call her if I had any problem; she wanted to see me again in two weeks to see how I was doing. Let me tell you, one of the drugs kicked in a day later, because I already started feeling better that fast. The other then kicked in. Two weeks later I was a different person! I really could not believe I was that person two weeks previously. I can't say she saved my life because I was not suicidal but she vastly improved the quality of my life - I was a basket case, not functional. My husband was on the verge of divorcing me and I couldn't manage my kids. I can't imagine anyone not liking this doctor. No she does not take insurance but I personally have no issue paying out of pocket for this type of care. I will say that a relative went to a psych who takes insurance and a year later he has not changed at all, it's so sad. He said the dr doesn't seem to care. I recommend everyone to Dr. B, she is not only a good doctor, but she is a nice person with an uplifting personality. Thanks to her good care I don't need to go as much. I truly would recommend her to anyone who needs this kind of help.

January 21st, 2010
excellent doctor
I have been seeing doctor Banducci monthly for several years. She is very understanding and a great listener. Wait time is generally much shorter than other doctors. Most psychiatrists do not take any insurance. Office staff is nice and very helpful. Easy to get appointments. Dr. BAnducci has even added me on at the end of the day when I need to be seen. I am doing so much better as a result of her excellent personalized care.

January 20th, 2010
I have seen Dr. Banducci myself, as have two of my children, for several years now. I have seen tremendous improvement in my children, and she has always been extremely kind and understanding. She frequently spends more time with me than our appointed time, and always returns calls.