A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michelle Bandy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michelle Bandy is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michelle Bandy, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Bandy graduated from University of Chicago.
Dr. Bandy has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Adventist Chippewa Valley Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michelle Lynnette Bandy MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 8 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Michelle L. Bandy practice?
- Dr. Michelle Bandy has 2 office locations.
Dr. Michelle Bandy practices Family Medicine near Darien, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Saint Ignace, MI.
See Darien Family Physicians.