Some ratings provided by DrScore.
Fantastic patient experience show details Fantastic patient experience
Apr 20th, 2015

Dr. Becher is fantastic-- she spends time answering patient questions and really makes an effort to ensure that you understand. I particularly appreciated how she talked with me regarding my concerns about fluctuations in my menstrual cycle. She also counseled me some on natural family planning. It is so nice to work with a provider who personalizes her care to the patient instead of a one-size-fits-all approach. The staff are courteous and efficient, too. All in all an excellent patient experience, even though no one really wants to spend time at a doctor's office!

Aug 10th, 2012

I was never the one for doctors till I really needed one. When my regular doctor sent me to her for an hysterectomy and she removed a verrrrry larged fabriod cist/ tumor on august 2nd. 2012 it felt great to have that out of me, now its just the healing process that i dont like, but it will be better now. i would recommend her to friends in a heartbeat. keep up the good work doc.

EVERYTHING show details EVERYTHING
Apr 27th, 2011

I HAVE NOTHING BAD TO SAY AND DOCTOR BECHER OR HER STAFF.....I LOVE THEM SO MUCH....I WANT TO HAVE ANOTHER BABY JUST SO I CAN SEE THEM! :)