A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michelle Behrendt:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michelle Behrendt, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Emergency Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Behrendt graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit.
Dr. Behrendt has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Detroit Receiving Hospital & University Health Center
- Children's Hospital of Michigan
- Sinai-Grace Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michelle L Behrendt MD is a female Pediatrician, has 20 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Michelle L. Behrendt practice?
- Dr. Michelle Behrendt has 5 office locations.
Dr. Michelle Behrendt practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Emergency Medicine near Southfield, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Detroit, MI and Taylor, MI.
See Southfield Pediatricians and Southfield Emergency Physicians.