Dr. Michelle Bennett MD Patient Reviews

• Adolescent Medicine Huntington Beach, CA

4.9

January 24th, 2014
NOT SO COVERED CALIFORNIA.
Dr Bennett is a great doctor. never had any bad visits / exp at the office. have had her for the last four years.Staff was always helpful / friendly. So bummed i cannot continue to afford private ins for my son and my-self.Just had to go to covered california for more affordable ins which routed me onto medi/cal / cal/optima. now going through the nightmare of finding a new Dr. So long Dr. Bennett :(

September 2nd, 2012
Great doctor
I have two babies and love her. The wait is sometimes long, but she always gets us in when needed and spends lots of time with us. I am very happy with her.

July 17th, 2012
Best Pediatrician we have found.
Doctor Bennett is the best. She has been by my kids side since they were born. She guided us through my daughter's bilateral hernia at 3 month old. Doctor Bennett put us at ease by explaining everything we needed to know and more. My husband and I could have not put our daughter in better hands. My son has asthma and doctor Bennett has done a fantastic job of helping us keep it under control. If you are looking for a pediatrician for your child, look no futher. I cannot recommend her enough. She has helped my family tremendously.

May 2nd, 2012
AMAZING!!!!
Dr. Bennett is the best physician I've ever worked with professionally and as a parent. My children are 11 & 13, boy and girl and she has cared for them since birth. Having worked as an RD in several hospitals, I tend to have extremely high expectations and she exceeds everyone. She always makes me feel at ease no matter what crisis is going on. Her bedside manner warms your heart. She connects to my children like no other and makes them feel as if "everything is OK and normal". I feel so blessed to have her as a resource. We drive 50 minutes to see her and every visit is worth it.

February 27th, 2012
An amazing pediatrician
If you are looking for the best of the best, go to this pediatrician. She is thorough, caring, sweet, and spends the right amount of time with each child. My boys love her. I cannot imagine having to leave this office. I can't recommend her highly enough. She truly has the heart of an angel.

November 9th, 2011
Dr. Bennett has been our pediatrician for 10 years, and she is wonderful. Our 4 children love her and she really relates having young children of her own. I have never had a problem getting appointments, and even when Dr. Bennett is out I can easily get an emergency appointment with another Dr. at the office. They are the best.

November 8th, 2011
DR. Bennett is amazing!!!
My kids adore this wonderful woman. I wish my DR. was so patient and kind. She cares about her patients like they were her own. I would recommend her to everyone out there with children. Always gives you enough time and has the heart of an angel. Thank you for everything Dr. Bennett. I hope you get the reviews you deserve!!!!

June 27th, 2011
I went to 3 other pediatricians before seeing her. She is a conderful Dr. That listens to you and the child. I highly recommend her. We have been going to her for 8 years.

August 25th, 2010
Great with young children
Very comforting to children, especially my fussy newborn who went to Dr. Bennett till 2.5 years. Very sad we had to move out of state.

September 22nd, 2009
Great with Kids
My daughters love her. She is great with kids and spends the time with you talking thorough everything. We highly recommend her!