A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michelle Berry:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michelle Berry is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Berry
Eating Disorders Patient Education Read all about treatments and doctors to see for various eating disorders by reading our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Berry Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michelle Berry, DO is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Weight Loss
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Berry graduated from University of Missouri at Kansas City.
Dr. Berry has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Northeast Baptist Hospital
- North Central Baptist Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michelle Berry DO is a female Family Practitioner, has 22 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Michelle Berry practice?
- Dr. Michelle Berry has 1 office location.
Dr. Michelle Berry practices Family Medicine near Boerne, TX.
See Boerne Primary Care Doctors.