Dr. Michelle Berry DO Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.1

April 7th, 2016
Would not go back nor would I recommend her.

September 13th, 2015
Love Love
I have gone to Dr. Berry for 14 years, she's direct, and tells it like it is. Which I appreciate.

May 14th, 2015
Terrible staff, very rude

February 28th, 2015
Always the right diagnostic!

February 16th, 2015
Find a better Doctor.
If I could give this office a negative rating I would. The front office staff is unbelievably rude and disrespectful. Dr. Berry will never be in the office and you will see a different PA every time you go in, and will have to explain your symptoms every single time as well. Save yourself a huge headache and skip this clinic.

October 2nd, 2014
MONEY GRABBING DOCTOR
I went to make an appointment and they wanted 100 dollars for a "search fee". Complete crap!

August 13th, 2012
It's obvious she doesn't really care for her patients. She just wants to see them in and out and she will cut you off repeatedly.

June 28th, 2012
visit to dr.Berry
She is always cheerful and very good bedside manner ..love her

May 17th, 2012
I have been with Ms. Berry for 10+ years. She is excellent and to the point. She cares about your general health and how you are doing emotionally. I think she is great!

October 21st, 2011
Glorified drug dealer
Dr. Michelle Berry is by far the worst doctor I have ever come across. She is nothing but a pill doctor who only cares about money. She prescribes absurd amounts of pain killers (Vicodin) and prescribed me with 270 Adderall (high kilogram amphetamine) without even checking out my medical history of any sorts. And now she makes you come in every month and makes you pay $70 in order for her to write refills that you should have so you don't have to come into her office and pay $70 each time. The time before the last time I was in the office she was firing an employee telling them to f..ck off and get the f..ck out of my office while I was in one of her waiting rooms hearing everything she was saying, makes me wait 45 min, walks in doesn't even say hi and just hands me prescriptions. The last time I was in there before I walked out I was waiting 55 min and I was the only person in the office and I walked out of the room and found her eating brunch in the back talking on the phone while I sat there. Absolutely the worst most unprofessional so called Dr. I have ever been around. She deserves to be turned into the medical board and have her license taken away. A friend of mine was in there to see her and she prescribed him Vicodin, Xanax, and Adderall all at the same visit. That is a deadly combination. Stay away from this doctor if you value your life!!!!!

June 21st, 2011
Nice and compassionate
I have been going to Dr. Berry for several years now. I don't understand some of the negative comments that have been posted. She has never been rude to me and has always listened to me. I agree that her office was a bit odd - you could hear her talking to patients in the other rooms, etc. However, she has just moved into a new building and it is very nice.

April 5th, 2011
just wants the money
Dr. Michelle Berry saw and treated my daughter for ADHD for several months. When my daughter moved to my home (her father) from her mother's home in a different city, we called her to ask for one last month of ADHD medication so that my daughter would not be without her medication before she could get in to see a new physician who is closer to us. Dr. Berry would only allow the prescription if she could see my daughter in a patient appt, which was going to cost $65 in addittion to the cost of filling the medication and the added cost of the new physician's office visit. She would not even consider any of these special circumstances. She did see my daughter in her office and wrote the prescription out for her, but would not give it to her without first receiving their $65 for the office visit. No billing. No exceptions. I don't care how good she thinks she is as a doctor, but it is obvious to me that her patients are nothing more than a salary to her.