A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michelle Bez:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Education & Awards
Dr. Bez graduated from A.T. Still University - Kirksville.
Dr. Bez has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Banner Good Samaritan Regional Medical Center
- Banner Desert Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michelle L Bez DO is a female Neonatologist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Michelle L. Bez practice?
- Dr. Michelle Bez has 4 office locations.
Dr. Michelle Bez practices Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine near Phoenix, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Billings, MT.
See Phoenix Pediatricians.