A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michelle Bez:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Education & Awards
Dr. Bez graduated from A.T. Still University - Kirksville.
Dr. Bez has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Banner Good Samaritan Regional Medical Center
- Banner Desert Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Bez accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Aetna - 1 plan
- Health Choice Arizona - 1 plan
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Arizona - 5 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 2 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 3 plans
- Cigna - 6 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Michelle L. Bez practice?
Dr. Michelle Bez practices Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine near Phoenix, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Billings, MT and Mesa, AZ.
See Phoenix Pediatricians.