Get the facts about lung cancer, including how many people get it and what increases your risk for developing it.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Michelle Birdseye
Dr. Michelle Birdseye, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Springfield, OR. She has 28 years of experience. Her specialties include Internal Medicine, Hospitalist, Family Medicine and Hospice and Palliative Medicine. Dr. Birdseye is affiliated with Sacred Heart Medical Center, Sacred Heart Medical Center At Riverbend and Cottage Grove Hospital. She speaks English.
Dr. Michelle Birdseye has the following 4 specialties
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Hospitalists are physicians who specialize in the care of patients in the hospital. The majority of hospitalists are board-certified internists and have completed the same training as other internal medicine doctors including medical school, residency...
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for...
- Hospice and Palliative Medicine
Hospice care & Palliative medicine specialists focus their practice on pain management, symptom relief and qualify-of-life treatments to relieve the suffering of terminally ill patients. These doctors have specialized expertise in the treatment...
Dr. Michelle Birdseye is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Springfield, OR.
Dr. Michael Kraynyak Jr
Springfield, OR 0.01 mi15
Dr. Harry Adamo
Springfield, OR 0.01 mi39
Dr. Robert Pelz
Infectious Disease, Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine
Springfield, OR 0.01 mi26