A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michelle Bonness:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michelle Bonness, Plastic Surgeon, is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michelle Bonness, MD is board certified in Plastic Surgery.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Breast Implants (Breast Implantation)
- Skin Care
Education & Awards
Dr. Bonness graduated from University of Wisconsin at Madison. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Bonness has 22 hospital affiliations:
- Oconomowoc Memorial Hospital
- Aurora Medical Center Kenosha
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michelle Rae Bonness MD is a female Plastic Surgeon, has 21 years of experience and practices in Plastic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Michelle R. Bonness practice?
- Dr. Michelle Bonness has 2 office locations.
Dr. Michelle Bonness practices Plastic Surgery near Brookfield, WI.
Additional practice locations include: Waukesha, WI.
See Brookfield Plastic Surgeons.