A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michelle Bonta:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michelle Bonta is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michelle Bonta, MD is board certified in Dermatology.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Acne Rosacea
Education & Awards
Dr. Bonta graduated from Harvard University , Boston. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Bonta has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Providence St Vincent Medical Center
- Providence Newberg Medical Center
- Providence Willamette Falls Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michelle Dacosta Bonta MD is a female Dermatologist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Dermatology.
- Where does Dr. Michelle D. Bonta practice?
- Dr. Michelle Bonta has 4 office locations.
Dr. Michelle Bonta practices Dermatology near Portland, OR.
See Portland Dermatologists.