A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michelle Bonta is Excellent. Dr. Bonta has been reviewed by 8 patients who have provided 4 comments. The rating is 4 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michelle Bonta, MD is board certified in Dermatology.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Bonta graduated from Harvard University , Boston. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Bonta has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Medford Medical Center
- Providence St Vincent Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Bonta accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Providence Health Plan - 24 plans
- United Healthcare - 12 plans
- Regence Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- ODS Health Plans - 3 plans
- Cigna - 8 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Michelle Bonta:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Michelle D. Bonta practice?
Dr. Michelle Bonta practices Dermatology near Portland, OR.
See Portland Dermatologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Michaela Bonta, Dr. Mikki Bonta, Dr. Michele Bonta, Dr. Micaela Bonta