A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lorie Booth is Excellent. Dr. Booth has been reviewed by 5 patients who have provided 3 comments. The rating is 4 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lorie Booth, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Booth graduated from The University of Texas at Houston. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Booth has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Centura Health Avista Adventis
- Swedish Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Booth accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Rocky Mountain Health Plans - 5 plans
- Cigna - 6 plans
- Humana - 9 plans
- Colorado Medicaid - 1 plan
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Lorie Booth:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Lorie M. Booth practice?
Dr. Lorie Booth practices Pediatrics and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Spine near Louisville, CO.
Additional practice locations include: Littleton, CO.
See Louisville Pediatricians and Louisville Orthopedic Surgeons.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Eleanor Booth, Dr. Eleanora Booth, Dr. Eleanore Booth, Dr. Elenora Booth, Dr. Elinor Booth, Dr. Ella Booth, Dr. Ellen Booth, Dr. Ellie Booth