A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michelle Boyar:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michelle Boyar, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Gastrointestinal Cancer
- Interventional Oncology
Education & Awards
Dr. Boyar graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas.
Dr. Boyar has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Sloan-Kettering
- New York Presbyterian Hospital / Columbia
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Boyar accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 12 plans
- Unicare - 12 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Cigna - 6 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Michelle S. Boyar practice?
- Dr. Michelle Boyar practices Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology near Sleepy Hollow, NY.