A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michelle Boyar:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michelle Boyar is Good.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michelle Boyar, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Gastrointestinal Cancer
- Interventional Oncology
Education & Awards
Dr. Boyar graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas.
Dr. Boyar has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Sloan-Kettering
- New York Presbyterian Hospital / Columbia
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michelle S Boyar MD is a female Internist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Michelle S. Boyar practice?
- Dr. Michelle Boyar has 2 office locations.
Dr. Michelle Boyar practices Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology near Tarrytown, NY.
Additional practice locations include: New York, NY.
See Tarrytown Internists and Tarrytown Oncologists.