A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michelle Bradbury:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Bradbury
Chemotherapy Patient Education Read all about cancer symptoms, diagnosis and treatment in our chemotherapy patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Bradbury Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michelle Bradbury, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Bradbury graduated from George Washington University.
Dr. Bradbury has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Sloan-Kettering
- Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Center
- Memorial Hospital For Cancer And Allied Diseases
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michelle S Bradbury MD is a female Diagnostic Radiologist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Michelle S. Bradbury practice?
- Dr. Michelle Bradbury has 2 office locations.
Dr. Michelle Bradbury practices Diagnostic Radiology near New York, NY.
See New York Radiologists.