Dr. Michelle Britton-Mehlisch MD Patient Reviews

4.7

no change

November 3rd, 2016
Great office
Doctors at this office really listen, and are.

October 18th, 2016
Efficient and thorough!
Dr. Britton-Mehlisch is prompt and thorough. She is pleasant, kind and knowledgeable. She has an efficient office and nursing staff which makes the experience the best it can be! I highly recommend!

October 16th, 2016
Great Family Care
I happened upon Family Care at Arbor Walk in Lee's Summit just by picking them from the internet. Boy! Was I ever the luckiest person/patient ever. I chose Dr. Britton-Melisch and she has been the best physician I've had in many years! Choose this group and you will feel the same.

September 2nd, 2016
It is hard to add anything to the other reviews because they already describe how great Dr. Britton-Mehlisch and her staff are. I began seeing her over 16 years ago when she was at KU Medwest. I was happy when she moved from that terrible place and gladly drive 30 miles across town from KCK to Lees Summit to see her.

August 21st, 2016
Best Experience
I have been searching for a primary-care physician that meets my needs. Finally feel like my search is over. I find Dr. Britton-Mehlisch to be personal engaged in the patient's situation, provides proactive information and is highly knowledgeable and informative. The office staff and environment further made the experience very pleasant.

July 9th, 2016
Amazing Doctor!
I have been with Dr. "Michelle" (As my children call her) for 17 years. She delivered my oldest son. I was a patient of hers when she was a Dr. at KU and I purposely followed her to her own practice. I recently had to go to 2 separate ER locations and no other Dr. had any idea what was wrong until I made a visit to her. She was the only Dr. to make everything crystal clear. This included drawings of things I did not understand and she took the time to make certain I understood everything that had happened to me. I have complete faith and trust in her and I would recommend her to anyone and their families! I'm honored to have her as our family Dr. I know my children and my family will receive nothing but the absolute best from her and her staff! Dr. Britton-Mehlisch also has the best RN (Angie). Her staff returned my emergency phone call with in 5 minutes! AMAZING! You are an amazing benefit to your profession!

March 20th, 2016
Thank You, Dr. Britton-Mehlisch
Thank you for taking the time to explain the important things about my health that I need to understand. I can always tell that you really care about me and want to keep me at my best.

March 13th, 2016
Dr. Britton-Mehlisch's staff is always very friendly and attentive. The Dr. herself is relaxed and willing to spend the time necessary to review your history and answer all any questions that come to mind. I highly recommend Dr. Britton-Mehlisch to anyone.

February 29th, 2016
Dr. Britton-Mehlisch and the staff at Family Care at Arbor Walk have been 'OUTSTANDING' in providing care and supporting my needs as a patient. I have gladly referred several friends to this office.

February 14th, 2016
Dr Britton- Mehlisch is very thorough took as much time as I needed with her.

January 28th, 2016
I was very impressed with the staff and my first appointment with Dr. Britton-Mehlisch. She spent a lot of time with me and was very through as she got to know me and my health history. She was easy to talk to and someone I could relate to. It is nice to have found a PCP for any future health needs.

January 20th, 2016
Caring and Compassionate
I have seen both Dr. Davis and Dr. Britton-Mehlisch and you won't find more caring and compassionate physicians. Most lab work is done in-office for patient convenience. The nurses are pleasant and return phone calls promptly and the office staff are always courteous. They will take good care of your medical needs.