Dr. Michelle Britton-Mehlisch MD Patient Reviews

4.7

no change

May 2nd, 2017
Truly great doctor.
I have been seeing her for several years. Couldn't have a better doctor.

May 1st, 2017
Great listener
Dr Michelle is one of the few doctors I know that listens to what you have to say. She will spend as much time with you as you need. I have never been rushed, and always got the help I needed.

December 31st, 2016
Great Doc
We love Dr. Britton-Mehlisch and her staff. She is very thorough and friendly never rushing to get to the next patient. The office is easy to get an appointment and the staff is great. We love her nurse Angela she's always on top of returning calls and make our appointments a more pleasant visit for a Dr. office. I've never waited more then 10 minutes to be seen. 👍

November 3rd, 2016
Great office
Doctors at this office really listen, and are.

October 18th, 2016
Efficient and thorough!
Dr. Britton-Mehlisch is prompt and thorough. She is pleasant, kind and knowledgeable. She has an efficient office and nursing staff which makes the experience the best it can be! I highly recommend!

October 16th, 2016
Great Family Care
I happened upon Family Care at Arbor Walk in Lee's Summit just by picking them from the internet. Boy! Was I ever the luckiest person/patient ever. I chose Dr. Britton-Melisch and she has been the best physician I've had in many years! Choose this group and you will feel the same.

September 2nd, 2016
It is hard to add anything to the other reviews because they already describe how great Dr. Britton-Mehlisch and her staff are. I began seeing her over 16 years ago when she was at KU Medwest. I was happy when she moved from that terrible place and gladly drive 30 miles across town from KCK to Lees Summit to see her.

August 21st, 2016
Best Experience
I have been searching for a primary-care physician that meets my needs. Finally feel like my search is over. I find Dr. Britton-Mehlisch to be personal engaged in the patient's situation, provides proactive information and is highly knowledgeable and informative. The office staff and environment further made the experience very pleasant.

July 9th, 2016
Amazing Doctor!
I have been with Dr. "Michelle" (As my children call her) for 17 years. She delivered my oldest son. I was a patient of hers when she was a Dr. at KU and I purposely followed her to her own practice. I recently had to go to 2 separate ER locations and no other Dr. had any idea what was wrong until I made a visit to her. She was the only Dr. to make everything crystal clear. This included drawings of things I did not understand and she took the time to make certain I understood everything that had happened to me. I have complete faith and trust in her and I would recommend her to anyone and their families! I'm honored to have her as our family Dr. I know my children and my family will receive nothing but the absolute best from her and her staff! Dr. Britton-Mehlisch also has the best RN (Angie). Her staff returned my emergency phone call with in 5 minutes! AMAZING! You are an amazing benefit to your profession!

March 20th, 2016
Thank You, Dr. Britton-Mehlisch
Thank you for taking the time to explain the important things about my health that I need to understand. I can always tell that you really care about me and want to keep me at my best.

March 13th, 2016
Dr. Britton-Mehlisch's staff is always very friendly and attentive. The Dr. herself is relaxed and willing to spend the time necessary to review your history and answer all any questions that come to mind. I highly recommend Dr. Britton-Mehlisch to anyone.

February 29th, 2016
Dr. Britton-Mehlisch and the staff at Family Care at Arbor Walk have been 'OUTSTANDING' in providing care and supporting my needs as a patient. I have gladly referred several friends to this office.