A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michelle Brochner:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michelle Brochner, Ophthalmologist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Brochner
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Brochner Learn More
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Cataract Surgery
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
Education & Awards
Dr. Brochner graduated from Texas Tech University , Lubbock. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Brochner has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor Medical Center At Irving
- Lake Pointe Medical Center
- Baylor Regional Medical Center at Plano
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michelle L Brochner MD is a female Ophthalmologist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Michelle L. Brochner practice?
- Dr. Michelle Brochner has 1 office location.
Dr. Michelle Brochner practices Ophthalmology near Plano, TX.
See Plano Ophthalmologists.