A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michelle Brotherton:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michelle Brotherton is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michelle Brotherton, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Brotherton graduated from University of Kansas , Kansas City. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Brotherton has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Francis Hospital - Broken Arrow
- Saint Francis Heart Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michelle C Brotherton MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Michelle C. Brotherton practice?
- Dr. Michelle Brotherton has 3 office locations.
Dr. Michelle Brotherton practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Tulsa, OK.
Additional practice locations include: Claremore, OK.
See Tulsa Obstetricians & Gynecologists.