Dr. Michelle Bruner Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Michelle Bruner?

Painful experience

Posted on May 25th, 2013

This Dr Bruner caused me a terrific amount of pain and did nothing about it. I told her that the shots were painful and she did nothing to alleviate it. I have since had the same procedure with another dermatologist and had no pain. I called the office and recieved nothing except that I had better pay the bill. Awful place!

Such a great doctor

Posted on May 15th, 2013

This is one of the kindest physicians that I have ever seen. She really cares about people and is sincere. I took my three year old little girl to see her for a rash. She was so good to her. She approached her more like a mom than a doctor. If you have kids she is the perfect physician, I just wish she was a pediatrician. My daughters eczema is doing great and my daughter will go to her appointments without crying!!!!!!

Great with Kids

Posted on March 10th, 2013

I brought my three year old in with eczema. She was so nice. She has a child of her own so, she knew how scared a little girl is at the doctors office. She really took the time to make sure my daughter was calm before examining her. While she never had any shots or anything, my daughter left happy, no crying, no screaming, and we had receive a large tub of cream that began helping after her very first bath. I will definately return to this physician.

Posted on August 4th, 2017