Dr. Michelle Brunner Is this you?

2.2

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Michelle Brunner?

Autism Spectrum Disorder

Autism Spectrum Disorder

very thorough

Posted on January 10th, 2010

I had a very positive experience with Dr Brunner and the Manhattan total health clinic. Called in the morning with horrible back spasms and they called my insurance to check my coverage for me, got me an appt that day. I waited 5-10 mins before being seen and spent 2 hours being examined/x-rayed and the treated. The massage and therapy i received from George was excellent and i was 85% better afterwards, went back two days later for follow up and more massage. I had a very good experience. Two of the xrays had to be redon on my second visit but they were very communicative and apologetic for the redo

BEWARE !!!!!!!!!!!

Posted on March 24th, 2008

This Dr.s office was soliciting patients off the streets. I was lured in for a free massage, but in the end my insurance was billed for numerous uneccassary test and tratments. This Dr does not care except to make her pockets fatter!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Posted on January 4th, 2017