Dr. Michelle Bruzzo Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Michelle Bruzzo?

March 3rd, 2017

Great Doctor

Front Office Girls is most unpleasant not a nurse or medical assistant treats patients riudely

December 1st, 2016

Holier that thou!!!!

I had her as my primary care physician for a few years. She must have added to her staff as I've seen mention. I can only give my opinion based on my experience. Her office manager Natalie is the most rude crude individual. The doctor takes her word on whatever she says. I left her practice when she went V.I.P. and was told that she would not be able to bill insurance after making her change. It has been noted by other patients that she,aside from charging her concierge fee also charges for an office visit and is still billing insurance companies and keeping the money.Her office justifies this by stating that they are helping the patients in meeting their deductibles. Rude Natalie called me and informed me that the Dr. couldn't bill the insurance company and that it wasn't legal? I can say that Dr. Bruzzo specifically told me which insurance provider to go with as it seemed as though she was going to work with me. My personal experience with Natalie is that she is as cold as ice and plain out arrogant. I am a male, was always congenial and was rarely acknowledged. When a woman came in suddenly she was their best friend,very odd. Dr. Bruzzo must have changed her direct website which seemed even stranger as on the page the most prevalent picture was of Natalie with a much smaller picture of Dr. Bruzzo in the background. While she seemed efficient,she did promote a smugness and I know it all attitude. She also never hesitated to talk like a truck driver.

October 21st, 2016

Great

Recently moved to Florida and needed a doctor. Referred by a friend to Dr. Bruzzo and she is a great doctor, no problems scheduling an appointment as a new patient to the practice. I called last minute one time due to an emergency and they fit me in with her nurse practitioner Never had the feeling they were pushing me off onto someone else. Also very funny staff and Dr Bruzzo was a pleasure.. 2 thumbs up from me.

May 23rd, 2016

Excellent doctor and staff. He Physician Assistant is also excellent.

August 21st, 2015

Horrible doctor and staff

July 31st, 2015

Fun fun fun knowledgeable office.....

July 20th, 2015

great service

I have never wanted to write a review. Due to the professionalism and cleanliness. I am reviewing Dr. Bruzzo and I highly recommend her service to anyone without a doubt.

June 20th, 2015

I have been seeing Dr. Bruzzo for over 9 years. Honestly she is very professional. I recommend her and her staff without a doubt. I actually look forward to my follow ups. The location is very easy to find. Parking is never an issue. The best part when i need labs done I just get on the elevator and dont have to leave the building. Thank you Dr. Bruzzo and your staff.

April 16th, 2014

happy patient

I think the office is spectacular, I believe that the people that have commented negative comments is due to them NOT getting their way and expecting rules to be bent or changed to accommodate them. I have been a LONG LONG LONG TIME patient and have always found that yes at times you may need to leave a message and that is possibly because the office may be on another call or away from their desk/phone, but have never waited weeks for a call back like these people seem to say that you do not get return calls. How bout having to call over and over and over like I have had to do with plenty other doctor's offices and you get no where. Her staff has always gone above what they need to do to help. I have seen the Dr. in crunch time with patients and she has always made the patient priority and rules are rules and I've witnessed her say that they are HER rules, if you are trying to get YOUR way like a child and do not then you go run and pout, then that has shown with comments that have been posted. She's always been right on the money with anything that I have had wrong with me and I've been to many specialists and they have always all had nothing but wonderful things to say about her and her skills. If you aren't happy with her choice of paint color or scheme get a life, you are there because of medical issues not to have the decor the way you want it. I also love that she has gone VIP it has washed out the people taking advantage of her skill and now that you HAVE to pay for it you want to complain (i believe that that is to make yourself feel better). Take a good look at what you want and need don't criticize others because of not having things your way.

October 8th, 2013

The best doctor ever!!!

Dr. Bruzzo is fantastic. She double checks everything she does. She is so easy to talk to. She takes as much time as you need with her. She follows up on everything. She has great bed side manner, she is down to earth and really cares about her patients. Her staff is totally awesome. If you need any other testing, her staff gets the referrals faster than an other doctor I've been to. They do anything and everything they can to make you feel better. I feel at ease when I go there. I love Dr. Bruzzo and her staff. They are super fantastic!!!!

November 3rd, 2012

By Far THE BEST INTERNIST IN SOUTH FLORIDA

Excellent diagnostician, doesnt miss a thing.I work As an RN seen it all for over 20 years.Compassionate caring and has her patients best interests at heart.South florida is full of terrible internal medicine doctors.I see it every day at work. A patients first defence against illness is their primary Doctor. Choose poorly your health will suffer pick Dr Bruzzo and you have a chance. i recently saw a cardiologist for a minor matter he asked who was my internist Dr bruzzo. He said your in great hands shes the best.

January 4th, 2012

Great doctor but terrible hours and now doesnt take insurance

I like HER. It is hard to reach her and she is only in the office 4 days a week...IF she is not on vacation. Now she doesnt except ANY insurance so I have to find a new doctor.

Doctor's Response

Although the office is open 4 days a week I am always on call for myself and have and will continue to take calls after hours and weekends and holidays. As far as vacation is concerned, vacation had not been taken for over 3 years and at that time I took an extra day to make a long weekend one day longer. Also, there has always been a covering physician if I was not available. Sorry that this doesn't meet your needs, but although I may not physically be in the office on Friday's I HAVE ALWAYS been available by phone.

SHOW