Internists

1905 Clint Moore Rd
Ste 302
Boca Raton, FL 33496
561-477-4910
Locations and availability (1)

2.5

|  happy patient  |  show details
by happy patient on Apr 16th, 2014

I think the office is spectacular, I believe that the people that have commented negative comments is due to them NOT getting their way and expecting rules to be bent or changed to accommodate them. I have been a LONG LONG LONG TIME patient and have always found that yes at times you may need to leave a message and that is possibly because the office may be on another call or away from their desk/phone, but have never waited weeks for a call back like these people seem to say that you do not get return calls. How bout having to call over and over and over like I have had to do with plenty other doctor's offices and you get no where. Her staff has always gone above what they need to do to help. I have seen the Dr. in crunch time with patients and she has always made the patient priority and rules are rules and I've witnessed her say that they are HER rules, if you are trying to get YOUR way like a child and do not then you go run and pout, then that has shown with comments that have been posted. She's always been right on the money with anything that I have had wrong with me and I've been to many specialists and they have always all had nothing but wonderful things to say about her and her skills. If you aren't happy with her choice of paint color or scheme get a life, you are there because of medical issues not to have the decor the way you want it. I also love that she has gone VIP it has washed out the people taking advantage of her skill and now that you HAVE to pay for it you want to complain (i believe that that is to make yourself feel better). Take a good look at what you want and need don't criticize others because of not having things your way.

|  The best doctor ever!!!  |  show details
by Lori Baron on Oct 8th, 2013

Dr. Bruzzo is fantastic. She double checks everything she does. She is so easy to talk to. She takes as much time as you need with her. She follows up on everything. She has great bed side manner, she is down to earth and really cares about her patients. Her staff is totally awesome. If you need any other testing, her staff gets the referrals faster than an other doctor I've been to. They do anything and everything they can to make you feel better. I feel at ease when I go there. I love Dr. Bruzzo and her staff. They are super fantastic!!!!

by John B. on Sep 17th, 2013

This Dr & her ditzy staff is a total joke! She was even kicked out of local hospitals. Save yourself the trip. Go elsewhere

|  By Far THE BEST INTERNIST IN SOUTH FLORIDA  |  show details
Nov 2nd, 2012

Excellent diagnostician, doesnt miss a thing.I work As an RN seen it all for over 20 years.Compassionate caring and has her patients best interests at heart.South florida is full of terrible internal medicine doctors.I see it every day at work. A patients first defence against illness is their primary Doctor. Choose poorly your health will suffer pick Dr Bruzzo and you have a chance. i recently saw a cardiologist for a minor matter he asked who was my internist Dr bruzzo. He said your in great hands shes the best.

|  Patient Beware  |  show details
Jul 1st, 2012

If you can deal with a rude, arrogant, unprofessional, loud,& distasteful behavior from her long time "office assistant" you're good to go. This person is an embarrassing representation of Dr. Bruzzo. Being a VIP insurance patient affords you the automatic honor of receiving this VIP attitude from her secretary. This unpleasant experience precedes your introduction or visit with Dr.Bruzzo. Stay healthy and you are safe!

|  Violated HIPPA by telling another patient I had come to see her  |  show details
May 22nd, 2012

Dr. Bruzzo told another patient, someone I know, that I had contacted her, definitely a violation of HIPPA. I did not want anyone to know that I had consulted this doctor. Now everyone knows my business. I will be taking this up with the Department of Health and Human Services.

|  Using her for years, love her and the girls in the office.  |  show details
Apr 24th, 2012

Now sure why all of these other people have complaints. Natalie is always nice and pleasant to me, knew my name after the 1st time I was there. I have gotten test results from the Dr and from Natalie and it does not bother me. If you go for blood work and its normal, why would you need the Dr. to tell you that? There used to be a long wait to see her but now that she went VIP the wait time is almost gone. Even when you did have to wait once she got into your room it was as if YOU were the only person that mattered. Her diagnostic skills are top level and I do admit sometimes leaving a message is a hassle but I have never had to wait more than 24 hours for a non emergency phone call. Usually I get called back the same day. In face one night at around 7:30 Dr. Bruzzo called me herself just to tell me that my test results were fine. She noticed nodules on my boyfriends thyroid that have went years as undiagnosed because his blood levels were fine. He now goes to her as well. She is thorough, nice, friendly and extremely knowledgeable. So if the color of her office bothers you (I find it fun and not as dreary as every other office I have been in) and the fact that sometimes you have to leave a message because they are so thorough. The go ahead and find another Dr. It will reduce my wait time to see someone as good as her.

Doctor's Response

|  Great doctor but terrible hours and now doesnt take insurance  |  show details
Jan 4th, 2012

I like HER. It is hard to reach her and she is only in the office 4 days a week...IF she is not on vacation. Now she doesnt except ANY insurance so I have to find a new doctor.

Doctor's Response

Although the office is open 4 days a week I am always on call for myself and have and will continue to take calls after hours and weekends and holidays. As far as vacation is concerned, vacation had not been taken for over 3 years and at that time I took an extra day to make a long weekend one day longer. Also, there has always been a covering physician if I was not available. Sorry that this doesn't meet your needs, but although I may not physically be in the office on Friday's I HAVE ALWAYS been available by phone.

|  A Nurse who was her patient for years  |  show details
Dec 16th, 2011

Dr. Bruzzo used to be a Rockstar of Medicine too bad she allows her receptionist NATALIE to ruin her practice with her nasty attitude dont expect to recieve a return calls from Dr. Bruzzo she has a non-medical receptionist repeat her instructions verbatum,if you have additional questions Natalie takes yet another message and your callback make be in 2 or 3 days. I do not know about you but I want to speak to my Doctor not her recptionist even a medical assistant or nurse would be better the NATALIE who is nasty, rude and offensive and at my last visit I was told Dr. Bruzzo is going MED VIP PINK her own brand you pay her $1500 a year to be her "special patient" and she wont accept insurance what about if I went into the hospital? I would own her thousands its just not worth it to me to deal with NATALIE and not my doctor or a nurse. Her office looks like someone threw up Peptobismal -Hot Pink,Blue and Green walls and Dark Leather Chairs. Too bad she used to be a great Doctor with amazing diagnostic abilty and great bedside manner now Natalie ruins in for her. Too bad as there are few great female doctor as she was once one of the greats too bad she let Natalie chase patients away and I bet she does not even know why.I asked to speak to Dr. Bruzzo only could not even talk to her via phone only NATALIE so if you want a doctor who lets an unqualified receptionist give you your test results and anyother anwsers to your questions she is the Dr. for you. Otherwise there are other female internists in Boca Raton to go to. Its too bad she let a receptionist ruin her practice.

Doctor's Response

Contrary to your belief the office is ran the way I want it to run. All the rules that are enforced are the rules that I myself have put into place for a reason. Everyone in my office has many many years experience along with great credentials and they are not just a receptionist.

Sep 3rd, 2011

Dr. Bruzzo is a good Dr, but her staff is terrible and I will not return! You will wait forever to see Dr. You will wait forever to get a phone call back. It is impossible to get a live person on the phone. I'm going elsewhere!!

|  Frustrated  |  show details
Dec 31st, 2010

good doctor. Good diagnostic skills. However, office staff(Natalie) terrible. Can't get live person via phone. Call backs are erratic. If you go for blood tests, won't find out results for at least 3 or more weeks and that is if you persist and call often.

|  Decent Doctor, Awful Office and Policies!  |  show details
Dec 20th, 2010

Smart lady but her office policies are nothing short of ridiculous. If you leave a message it may take a week to hear back from them. No that was not a misprint! Aside from that her office will make you want to vomit after you see all the hot pink all over the walls. In other words, her office pretty much glows in the dark from all that gaudy hot pink draped all over the walls. Her hours are worse than banker's hours and apparently she is a big time Republican. All in all I would say go elsewhere. Although she is sharp, there are a lof of sharp doctors out there with better hours, return calls more promptly, are more oganized and do not have offices tacky enough to make you feel sick!

Jul 6th, 2010

I am a new patient and had no difficulty getting an appointment. The decor of her office reflects that of her personality and is definitely a match for me. She is upbeat, spent as much time as I needed and followed up with the tests that were required. The wait was too long, but now that I am aware that a wait is required, I will adjust my schedule around it.

|  dreadful!!!  |  show details
Jan 11th, 2010

She is awful...you wait too long in the waiting room and even longer for a diagnosis!!! TERRIBLE TERRIBLE! SHe acts like you are taking up HER time! SEE SOMEONE ELSE

Oct 22nd, 2009

unhappy with 4 day work week. cannot ever get thru to speak withsomeone. needs more help in office.do think dr. bruzzo is very smart.

|  Impossible to get appointment  |  show details
Apr 8th, 2009

Dr. Bruzzo's appointment management system is very poor. Her receptionist does NOT answer calls, ever, so patients are forced to leave messages if they wish to set up an appointment. I asked to be called back during a specific time in the day (a 4-hour block of time in the morning) so I wouldn't miss the call, but they didn't call me back until 3 hours after my specified time. I finally had to visit the office in person to get an appointment. Dr. Bruzzo is an excellent physician, but her receptionist's poor customer service skills has made me go out and find another doctor.Not recommended if you need to set an appointment in a timely and efficient manner.