A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michelle Caballero:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michelle Caballero, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Caballero graduated from The University of Texas at Houston.
Dr. Caballero has 2 hospital affiliations:
- St Luke's Episcopal Hospital
- Texas Children's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michelle Raye Caballero MD is a female Anesthesiologist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Michelle R. Caballero practice?
- Dr. Michelle Caballero has 1 office location.
Dr. Michelle Caballero practices Anesthesiology near Houston, TX.
See Houston Anesthesiologists.