A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michelle Caballero:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michelle Caballero, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Caballero graduated from The University of Texas at Houston.
Dr. Caballero has 2 hospital affiliations:
- St Luke's Episcopal Hospital
- Texas Children's Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Caballero accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 3 plans
- Unicare - 18 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 1 plan
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 1 plan
- Medicare - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Michelle R. Caballero practice?
Dr. Michelle Caballero practices Anesthesiology and Pediatric Anesthesiology near Houston, TX.
See Houston Anesthesiologists.