A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michelle Cabalona is Good. Dr. Cabalona has been reviewed by 2 patients who have provided 2 comments. The rating is 2.5 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michelle Cabalona, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Cabalona graduated from University Of Santo Tomas, Manila.More Education & Awards
Dr. Cabalona has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Banner Thunderbird Medical Center
- Del E Webb Memorial Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Cabalona accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Mercy Care Plan - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 4 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 4 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Health Choice Arizona - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Michelle Cabalona:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Michelle T. Cabalona practice?
Dr. Michelle Cabalona practices Pediatrics near Glendale, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Sun City West, AZ and Phoenix, AZ.
See Glendale Pediatricians.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Michaela Cabalona, Dr. Mikki Cabalona, Dr. Michele Cabalona, Dr. Micaela Cabalona