A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michele Cabellon:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michele Cabellon is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Kidney Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Cabellon graduated from Indiana University , Indianapolis. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Cabellon has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Clarian West Medical Center
- Hendricks Regional Health
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michele Cabellon MD is a female Nephrologist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Nephrology.
- Where does Dr. Michele Cabellon practice?
- Dr. Michele Cabellon has 2 office locations.
Dr. Michele Cabellon practices Nephrology near Indianapolis, IN.
See Indianapolis Nephrologists.