A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michelle Dismondy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michelle Dismondy is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 12 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Bell's Palsy
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Guillain-Barre Syndrome
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Myasthenia Gravis
- Primary Headache Disorders
- Seizure Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Dismondy graduated from Michigan State University College of Osteopathic Medicine, East Lansing. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Dismondy has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Oakwood Hospital and Medical Center
- Huron Valley-Sinai Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michelle Marie Dismondy DO is a female Neurologist, has 8 years of experience and practices in Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Michelle M. Dismondy practice?
- Dr. Michelle Dismondy has 1 office location.
- Dr. Michelle Dismondy practices Neurology near Farmington Hills, MI.