Dr. Michelle Dismondy Cahill DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 6 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine, Neurological Surgery, and Neurology.
A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michelle Cahill:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michelle Cahill is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Cahill graduated from Michigan State University College of Osteopathic Medicine, East Lansing. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Cahill has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Huron Valley-Sinai Hospital
- Garden City Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Cahill accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Priority Health - 7 plans
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 8 plans
- United Healthcare - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 21 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Unicare - 4 plans
- Meridian Health Plan of MI, Inc. (Formerly Health Plan of MI) - 1 plan
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 16 plans
- Humana - 10 plans
- Cigna - 6 plans
- McLaren Health Plan - 2 plans
More Accepted Insurance