A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michelle Caird:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michelle Caird is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Caird
Hip Replacement Patient Education Read our hip replacement patient education guide and learn all about surgery and replacement options.Before Visiting Dr. Caird Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michelle Caird, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Caird graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor.
Dr. Caird has 3 hospital affiliations:
- University of Michigan Hospitals & Health Centers
- University of Michigan Health System
- C.S. Mott Children's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michelle Sugiyama Caird MD is a female Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 13 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Michelle S. Caird practice?
- Dr. Michelle Caird has 6 office locations.
Dr. Michelle Caird practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Ann Arbor, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Brighton, MI and Canton, MI.
See Ann Arbor Surgeons.