A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michelle Calabro:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michelle Calabro is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michelle Calabro, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Calabro graduated from Medical College of Georgia, Augusta. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Calabro has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Hca Palmyra Medical Centers
- Phoebe Putney Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michelle Calabro MD is a female Pediatrician, has 10 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Michelle Calabro practice?
- Dr. Michelle Calabro has 2 office locations.
Dr. Michelle Calabro practices Pediatrics near Albany, GA.
See Albany Pediatricians.