Dr. Michelle Calabro Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Michelle Calabro?

April 1st, 2013

We miss Dr. Calabro!

We recently moved away from Albany & I must say we miss Dr. Calabro terribly! She genuinely cared for our daughter as if she were one of her own. I knew the first time I met her we made the right choice. She takes her time to get the child comfortable & is very thorough in explaining a diagnosis to the parent. I wish we could move her here with us, my daughter absolutely loved her as well as everyone else in the family! Top notch pediatrician. If you are in Albany & in need of a pediatrician for your child, look no further.

March 7th, 2013

excellent

She's very sweet and really good doctor I really like her a lot as a doctor for my son and she help us a lot thank you! I wish all doctors like you.. but just the stuff in their office especially in information are very rude!! Since I moved to other city I had go call their office to request and transfer the records of my child but they hang up on me... and been calling many times the same thing I got from them..

October 14th, 2012

Dr Calabro is not your typical 'in and out' dr. She gets to know you as a patient and spends time with you an the child/children. I LOVE her! She is the sweetest lady I have ever met and very intelligent!

July 26th, 2011

I must say she is not my regular doctor--he was out that day. It took forever to be seen. She did spend a lot of time with me--probably more than she needed to and she is quite nice. Maybe that is why the wait was so long, I don't know. Anyway, I had to go back to see my regular doctor a few days later because my child wasn't getting any better. Thankfully he was in and took care of my problem. My friend really likes her but I'll try to see one of the other doctors if my regular doctor is not in.

June 28th, 2011

DR MICHELLE CALIBRO TRULY A PROFESSIONAL

SHE IS ONE OF THE MOST CARING,FOCOUSED PEDITRICIAN WHO CARES ABOUT HER PATIENTS AND WANTS TO MAKES SURE SHE MAKES A CORRECTT DIAGNOSIS.SHE IS TRULY A PROFESSIONAL AND FAR EXCEEDS ALL EXPECTATIONS OF ALL PEDITRICIANS.IF YOU ARE LOOKING FOR A GREAT PEDITRICIAN SHE IS THE PERFECT CHOICE!SHE IS ALSO A MOTHER WHICH MAKES IT SHE KNOWS HOW IT ITS TO EXPERIENCE THE SAME THINGS THAT YOUNG MOTHERS EXPERIENCE.

June 21st, 2011

Awesome doctor

Very intelligent and personable. Our kids love her and she always answers our questions. You can't go wrong with Dr Calabro.

September 27th, 2017