Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Michelle Sergel
Dr. Michelle Sergel, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Chicago, IL, with another office in Chicago, IL. She has 19 years of experience. Her specialties include Emergency Medicine and Internal Medicine. Dr. Sergel is affiliated with Loretto Hospital, Westlake Community Hospital and Chicago Health Care System - West Side Div. - Jessie Brown Hospital. She speaks English.
Dr. Michelle Sergel has the following 2 specialties
- Emergency Medicine
An emergency physician is a doctor who is an expert in handling conditions of an urgent and extremely dangerous nature. These specialists work in the emergency room (ER) departments of hospitals where they oversee cases involving cardiac distress,...
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Michelle Sergel is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Chicago, IL.
Dr. Julian Lopez
Internal Medicine, Residency
Chicago, IL 0 mi
Dr. John Shannon
Pulmonary Disease, Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine
Chicago, IL 0 mi30
Dr. Brandon Tudor
Chicago, IL 0 mi9