A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michelle Sergel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michelle Sergel, MD is board certified in Emergency Medicine and Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Sergel graduated from University of Arizona, Tucson.
Dr. Sergel has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Westlake Community Hospital
- John H Stroger Jr Hospital of Cook County
- Chicago Health Care System - West Side Div. - Jessie Brown Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michelle Sergel MD is a female Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine and Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Michelle Sergel practice?
- Dr. Michelle Sergel has 3 office locations.
Dr. Michelle Sergel practices Emergency Medicine and Internal Medicine near Chicago, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Melrose Park, IL.
See Chicago Emergency Physicians and Chicago Internists.