Dr. Michelle Cantu Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Michelle Cantu?

Bipolar Disorder

Bipolar Disorder

Have you seen Dr. Michelle Cantu?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

March 1st, 2017

I am HIGHLY dissatisfied with this practice, and their staff. They're rude, neglectful, lack communication, and simply do not care for their patients.

October 14th, 2015

Fabulous Psychiatrist

Dr. Cantu takes the time to get to know you and your unique situation instead of treating each patient the same. I have 100% confidence in her decisions and I highly recommend her!

October 8th, 2015

She is wonderful

September 26th, 2015

Excellent Doctor

Dr. Cantu is the best psychiatrist I've ever worked with. I highly recommend her.

March 6th, 2015

Great office

Dr. was very nice, very helpful and understood everything I am going through. She took the time to listen to me and I wasn't feeling rushed. Very small office and great front receptionist. I left a message got a return call very quick made a apt and was told I would get called in if there was a sooner apt and I did. Very awesome place and really happy with the experience.

January 19th, 2015

Excellent office

I called left a message and got a return call right away. Great way to start off a visit for my kids. Dr. was really nice and very helpful, my kids loved her and office staff was awesome and very friendly would recommend her to anyone!

October 17th, 2014

This doctor's staff does not return phone calls. I've been calling for two weeks and zero calls back. If their staff is incompetent their professionals must be incompetent. Don't waste your time, look elsewhere.

May 3rd, 2012

Best Psychiatrist I have ever seen.

I have been to enough psychiatrists to know that Dr. Cantu is by far the best in the area. She has helped me through one of the worst times in my entire life. She saw things other psychiatrists did not see which helped me through what was going on. I would recommend her to anyone needing a psychiatrist!

May 24th, 2011

Wonderful Child Psychiatrist

Dr. Cantu is great! She had suggestions to help get my son back on track that were up to date. We have seen other providers that did not provide the individual attention we received. I would recommend her highly for anyone needing help with ADHD or Asperger's Syndrome.

October 26th, 2010

Amazing!

I've never had a psychiatrist I really felt like was listening, but not only does Dr. Cantu really listen to me, she seems really interested in helping me find the right medicinal and emotional therapy for my issues. I don't respond well to a lot of the conventional drugs, especially SSRIs, but she's been very keen to make sure I feel good and still have motivation to do what I have to do.

February 21st, 2017