Get the facts about back pain, including the symptoms and causes.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Back Pain Get the facts about back pain, including the symptoms and causes.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome Facts about carpal tunnel syndrome, including the causes and symptoms.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Dupuytren's Contracture Dupuytren’s contracture is a thickening of the tissue in your hand
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Fibromyalgia Facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions.
- Hip Replacement The reasons why hip replacements are performed.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Michelle Carlson
Michelle Carlson, MD is a Doctor primarily located in New York, NY, with another office in New York, NY. She has 29 years of experience. Her specialties include Surgery of the Hand and Orthopedic Surgery. Michelle Carlson is affiliated with New York Presbyterian Hospital / Columbia, NewYork-Presbyterian / Weill Cornell and New York Presbyterian / Westchester. Michelle Carlson has received 7 awards. She speaks English.
Michelle Carlson has the following 2 specialties
- Surgery of the Hand
Hand surgeons are certified surgeons who are also experts in the function and structure of your wrists, hands and forearms. This allows them to treat arthritis, carpal tunnel, trigger finger and tennis elbow, most of which tend to result from...
- Orthopedic Surgery
An orthopaedic surgeon is a physician who specializes in diagnosis and surgical treatment of injuries and disorders involving the musculoskeletal system, such as hip replacements and arthroscopic knee surgery.
In addition to treating...
Michelle Carlson is similar to the following 3 Doctors near New York, NY.
Orthopedic Surgery of the Spine, Orthopedic Surgery
New York, NY 0.01 mi22
Dr. Shawn Anthony
Sports Medicine, Orthopedic Surgery
New York, NY 0.01 mi7
Surgery of the Hand, Orthopedic Surgery
New York, NY 0.01 mi33