A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michelle Carpenter:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michelle Carpenter is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michelle Carpenter, DO is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Weight Loss
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Carpenter graduated from Pikeville College. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Carpenter has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Clark Regional Medical Center
- St Claire Medical Center
- ST Claire Regional Medical Center KY
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michelle R Carpenter DO is a female Family Practitioner, has 7 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Michelle R. Carpenter practice?
- Dr. Michelle Carpenter has 3 office locations.
Dr. Michelle Carpenter practices Family Medicine near Winchester, KY.
Additional practice locations include: Owingsville, KY and Morehead, KY.
See Winchester Family Physicians.