A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michelle Carpenter:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michelle Carpenter is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Carpenter
Lyme Disease Patient Education Read about the Lyme borreliosis bacteria transmitted by ticks in our Lyme disease patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Carpenter Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michelle Carpenter, DO is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Weight Loss
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Carpenter graduated from Pikeville College. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Carpenter has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Clark Regional Medical Center
- St Claire Medical Center
- ST Claire Regional Medical Center KY
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michelle R Carpenter DO is a female Family Practitioner, has 8 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Michelle R. Carpenter practice?
- Dr. Michelle Carpenter has 1 office location.
Dr. Michelle Carpenter practices Family Medicine near Owingsville, KY.
See Owingsville Primary Care Doctors.