Learn more about Dr. Michelle Carpenter:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michelle Carpenter is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Carpenter
Menopause Patient Education Read our patient education guide on how menopause progresses and stages and different types that occur in women, such as perimenopasue and postmenopause.Before Visiting Dr. Carpenter Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michelle Carpenter, DO is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Weight Loss
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Carpenter graduated from Pikeville College. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Carpenter has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Clark Regional Medical Center
- St Claire Medical Center
- ST Claire Regional Medical Center KY
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michelle R Carpenter DO is a female Family Practitioner, has 8 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Michelle R. Carpenter practice?
- Dr. Michelle Carpenter has 1 office location.
Dr. Michelle Carpenter practices Family Medicine near Owingsville, KY.
See Owingsville Family Physicians.