A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michelle Carter:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Carter
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Carter Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michelle Carter, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Carter graduated from George Washington University.
Dr. Carter has 1 hospital affiliations:
- St Joseph Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michelle Renee Carter MD is a female Psychiatrist, has 6 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Michelle R. Carter practice?
- Dr. Michelle Carter has 1 office location.
Dr. Michelle Carter practices Psychiatry near Towson, MD.
See Towson Psychiatrists.