Dr. Michelle Catenacci Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Michelle Catenacci?

Highly Recommend

Posted on November 5th, 2017

I would highly recommend Dr. Catenacci. I saw her for about a year and she was very patient with us. My nurse was Ashley and I absolutely loved working with her. I asked tons of questions and she took her time answering each and every one. It was nice that I was able to email her while at work instead of having to call. The nurses at the Gurnee office were also very friendly. I would highly recommend this doctor. We are now expecting our first child thanks to this amazing doctor and nurses.

Posted on July 10th, 2016

Dr. Catenacci, thank you and your staff for your help and for doing what you do. You are truly our hero and your heart of gold shines through your work! We feel so truly blessed to have met and worked with you and you will be forever in our hearts because you have brought us this close to making our dream of having a family come true! God bless you, your staff, and your practice!!

Posted on May 21st, 2015

We came to Dr. Catenacci and AFCC after 8 months at another larger clinic. We had had 4 IUIs without any luck. The doctor there said IVF was our only chance and even that was going to be a long shot. I was not comfortable with that clinic as it very much felt like a factory and therefore we opted to wait. We were about to give up but decided we should try another clinic and doctor before we did that. As a recommendation from my OB/Gyne we went to AFCC and Dr. Catenacci. She looked at my case and agreed that my odds weren't great but it was worth trying. We did 2 rounds of IUI unsuccessfully and then we decided we would give IVF one try. The staff at AFCC, especially Sue and Cathy, made the process so much more bearable. They answered questions and were reassuring even in the toughest times. During my IVF cycle I only grew three eggs. Their protocol is to cancel IVF if there are not a certain number/size of eggs but Dr. Catenacci gave me the option to proceed. We chose to proceed. We had two eggs retrieved and one fertilized. It was transferred on day 3 and now my beautiful, healthy, daughter is asleep next to me as I type this. I am grateful to Dr. Catenacci and her team, not only for helping me create my family, but also for treating me as a person and not just based on my numbers and probabilities.

Best Practice in and around Greater Chicago

Posted on March 24th, 2015

Dr. Catenacci made the extremely painful process as much painless as possible for us. We will recommend her to anyone in a heartbeat.

Posted on January 21st, 2015

I highly recommend going to Dr. Catenacci for infertility. I did a lot of research before deciding to go to Advanced Fertility Center of Chicago. I selected this clinic because their IVF success rates are so good! I'm so glad I made the decision to go to Dr. Catenacci. You really feel like they are doing everything possible to help you achieve a successful pregnancy!

Posted on October 15th, 2014

Amazing, amazing, amazing! We moved to Chicago from CA, and honestly we didn't think we would find a clinic or Dr. as good as the one we had in California. We were wrong, Advanced fertility and Dr. Catenacci were amazing. We knew from the moment we met the Dr. she was who we wanted to take this journey of IVF with. We were difficult patients to say the least (giving ourselves the wrong dose of meds & running out of important meds at 9:30 at night) through it all Dr. Catenacci and Ashley were patient and supportive and we will be forever grateful. I am currently 9 wks pregnant and I am so thankful we found this clinic and Dr. Catenacci...everyone is amazing!

Don't waist your time and limited money

Posted on June 17th, 2014

Well.... I was looking for a good fertility clinic, due to "good" reviews we stayed with the dr Catenacci at Advance Fertility Center. Very disappointed with her. Very careless and greedy, all she cares is your money. with all kind of unnessesary tests. Since 2013 we already spent almost 30000$, Highly disappointed!

Posted on April 7th, 2017