A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michelle Caughey:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michelle Caughey, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Caughey graduated from Stanford University.
Dr. Caughey has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Kaiser Foundation Hospital - San Francisco
- So. San Francisco Medical Cntr
- Kaiser Found Hosp -South San, S San Fran, Ca
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michelle Beer Caughey MD is a female Internist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Michelle B. Caughey practice?
- Dr. Michelle Caughey has 1 office location.
Dr. Michelle Caughey practices Internal Medicine near South San Francisco, CA.
See South San Francisco Internists.