A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michelle Cervin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michelle Cervin is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Cervin
Seasonal Allergies Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about seasonal allergies such as hay fever, eye and mold allergies.Before Visiting Dr. Cervin Learn More
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Cervin graduated from Michigan State University College of Osteopathic Medicine, East Lansing.
Dr. Cervin has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Joseph'S Regional Medical Center
- St Joseph Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michelle I Cervin DO is a female Family Practitioner, has 22 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Michelle I. Cervin practice?
- Dr. Michelle Cervin has 1 office location.
Dr. Michelle Cervin practices Family Medicine near South Bend, IN.
See South Bend Primary Care Doctors.