A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michelle Chambers:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michelle Chambers is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michelle Chambers, MD is board certified in Dermatology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Acne Rosacea
Education & Awards
Dr. Chambers graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit.
Dr. Chambers has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Riverside Methodist Hospital
- New Albany Surgical Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michelle Concette Chambers MD is a female Dermatologist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Dermatology.
- Where does Dr. Michelle C. Chambers practice?
- Dr. Michelle Chambers has 1 office location.
Dr. Michelle Chambers practices Dermatology near Columbus, OH.
See Columbus Dermatologists.