Dr. Michelle Chan Is this you?

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Michelle Chan?

February 29th, 2012

the doctor who does not want to listen

Dr. chan must learn to listen to her patient before giving diagnosis. How could she give advice if she is not aware of her patient's symptom, medical history, and restraint from certain medication? Today is the first time i visited her office, and it would be the last time as well. I need a doctor who will listen to her patients, compassionate with their pain, and look for solution together, it should not be a one way communication. After all, I am her patient, not her child, I need not be scolded at.

February 25th, 2012

Her office staff do not understand English well. It may be a problem if you need their help with paperwork or additional tasks outside of their normal routine. Dr Chan is straight to the point and very abrupt. Deep down she cares about your health but she lacks finesse and the patience to fully listen to your needs.

April 22nd, 2011

I agree that she is very blunt, but I've never had a problem talking with her. She's accurate and the wait time was the shortest I've ever had.

November 2nd, 2010

Great Doctor

She is a little straight forward when it comes to answers, but I think that is the best kind of doctor, "Tells it to you and doesn't go in circles".

August 30th, 2010

I am really questioning about her professioness regarding her medical Ethic

Although, I am sure that she has her degrees on what she does now; I doubt her medical ETHIC. Lack of manner, false information, no patience at all, ignore my question or just tell me "never mind"

April 8th, 2009

I don't care for her attitute at all.

She has horrible bed-side manner. No compassion whatsoever. She went as far as making me feel terrible for having HMO as oppose to PPO.She fought me when I told her I would need a referral for 2 specialist. Even after understanding that I NEED the referral, she just kept rambling on!It was a horrible experience and needless to say, I switched to another doctor right away!

July 31st, 2015