Learn more about Dr. Michelle Chesnut:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michelle Chesnut is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Chesnut
Severe Persistent Asthma Patient Education Our severe persistent asthma patient education guide explains causes and treatment options for relief of asthma symptoms.Before Visiting Dr. Chesnut Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michelle Chesnut, MD is board certified in Critical Care Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Chesnut graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas.
Dr. Chesnut has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Azle
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Southwest Fort Worth
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michelle Nicole Chesnut MD is a female Internist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Michelle N. Chesnut practice?
- Dr. Michelle Chesnut has 1 office location.
Dr. Michelle Chesnut practices Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Internists, Dallas Critical Care Practitioners, and Dallas Pulmonologists.