A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michelle Chesnut:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michelle Chesnut, MD is board certified in Critical Care Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
Education & Awards
Dr. Chesnut graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas.
Dr. Chesnut has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Azle
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Southwest Fort Worth
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Chesnut accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 14 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 1 plan
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- Humana - 14 plans
- Cigna - 7 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
- Superior Health Plan - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Michelle N. Chesnut practice?
Dr. Michelle Chesnut practices Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease near Dallas, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Henderson, TX.
See Dallas Internists, Dallas Critical Care Practitioners, and Dallas Pulmonologists.