A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michelle Chesnut:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michelle Chesnut is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michelle Chesnut, MD is board certified in Critical Care Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
Education & Awards
Dr. Chesnut graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas.
Dr. Chesnut has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Azle
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Southwest Fort Worth
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michelle Nicole Chesnut MD is a female Internist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Michelle N. Chesnut practice?
- Dr. Michelle Chesnut has 3 office locations.
Dr. Michelle Chesnut practices Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease near Dallas, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Henderson, TX.
See Dallas Internists, Dallas Critical Care Practitioners, and Dallas Pulmonologists.