A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michelle Chesnut:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michelle Chesnut, MD is board certified in Critical Care Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Chesnut graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas.More Education & Awards
Dr. Chesnut has 16 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Azle
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Southwest Fort Worth
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Chesnut accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 14 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 1 plan
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- Humana - 14 plans
- Cigna - 7 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Superior Health Plan - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Michelle N. Chesnut practice?
Dr. Michelle Chesnut practices Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, Critical Care Medicine, and Critical Care Medicine near Dallas, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Henderson, TX.
See Dallas Internists, Dallas Critical Care Practitioners, Dallas Pulmonologists, and Dallas Urgent Care Centers.