A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michelle Chico:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michelle Chico is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michelle Chico, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Diabetes Mellitus
Education & Awards
Dr. Chico graduated from Goa Medical College.
Dr. Chico has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Christus Coushatta Health Care Center
- Christus Schumpert Health System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michelle Augustilia Chico MD is a female Internist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- Where does Dr. Michelle A. Chico practice?
- Dr. Michelle Chico has 3 office locations.
Dr. Michelle Chico practices Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism near Shreveport, LA.
See Shreveport Internists and Shreveport Endocrinologists.